Wednesday, March 17, 2010

What would Aristotle say?<--Wrong blog!

{Yes, another one..risen from the grave...}

"So since my other blog looks rather similar...I posted it at the wrong blog.. something I am definitely capable of....

Um yes, haven't blogged in a long while...Well, life has been busy as usual with studio, though my super sarcastic professor just makes it even more "fun" for all of us. That reminds me of a wonderful conversation I had with him..

After class...
R: "Sigh, it makes me worried to see you guys have such horrible aesthetic taste..." (aka: your stuff is ugly)
Me: "Hum, I think it's a generation's problem..." (aka: we tolerate more ugly stuff due to various reasons such as tech., crazy forms + materials, and tech. Hence, we create more "ugly stuff")
R: *stares @ J* "What? So you're saying that I have to deal with a whole generation here??"
Me: *assertively* "Yes..and perhaps even more to come."
R: *stares @ J w/ a very annoyed face and walks away..*

Yay? Can't wait to see how this all turns out when we get desk crits instead of four hrs of discussing our work every Mon and Weds. (w/ often no sleep the day before)"


0 comments: