Sunday, August 30, 2009

Nightmares that consist of Demons Stealing Your Works..

With less than 24 hrs left before the due date, and still 6 models to make, I had another ridiculous nightmare turning my stress loose. In short, I was taking a psychology class and I had to make a board presentation on the design of a resort hotel. (after spending long nights with illustrator.) Wanting to save money, I tiled my board and was having a hard time putting them together. (there was some 30 pieces and I was cursing at my stupidity of not printing out a smaller version of my full board. ) Then this demon possessed kid, apparently my classmate, came over and started to snatch my pieces away. After some horrendous wrestle with the kid and my stress reaching the max, I woke up 5 hours later than I originally planed. That's the end of the story, now I am going back to draw sections, hopefully with no demon possessed classmates stealing my work away~ ;}