Friday, August 21, 2009

Portfolios

Funny, seems like the word {consistency} just doesn't cut it for such a lazy person like me. I think blogging is just one of those things that I really need to get better and try harder at. haha

Turns out making a portfolio falls along the same line as blogging. On the first day of school, which is in 5 days, I need to have a printed portfolio ready to go. The dilemma is: it is no where near being done physically or digitally. I did make a really crappy one for the internship, God knows why I did that, and it was my aim to work on it a little everyday during summer. {Sigh} with countless files, pictures, and renderings, I really don't know where to begin.

Google saved my life! Then I found this awesome blog that was a huge help. It was simple and easy to read, though it is focused on a graphic design portfolio, but the basic principles are the same. Hope this helps for all those in the same dilemma, and BIG thanks to Nubby!

1 comments:

DDRKirby(ISQ) August 22, 2009 at 2:56 PM  

good luck! My research group has to do a poster presentation on thursday...except our "group" is only 2 people, and the other guy isn't even part of the same program, so....I have to do it myself! Bahhh....